Welcome to smartLib’s documentation!¶
smartLib is a project and shot management system for NUKE. If you find yourself often switching between several shots and projects then this tool is for you.
You can set shot status and write comments for each shot and thus keep track of your work. Everybody using smartLib in your team will also see each shot status and comments which makes collaborating among artists simple and fast. Shots can be assigned to artists so that everybody knows who is working on which shots.
smartLib lets you create and manage fully customizable shot templates and lets you create multiple shots at once - containing the folder structure you need. Plus, you don’t need to set up render locations manually anymore. Additionally, it offers a lot more functionality to simplify your daily comp work and keep managing your projects simple.
- Accessing smartLib
- The smartLib main window
- Project view - Additional functions
- Shot section - Additional functions
- Shot thumbnail right click menu
- Setting shot status
- Writing shot comments
- Setting a shot thumbnail
- Assigning user to shots
- Un-assigning user from shots
- Importing data from csv file for shot
- The folder and file structure
- Creating a directory or several directories in one go
- Setting a render directory
- Setting a custom render directory
- Setting a footage directory
- Getting assets into the nodegraph
- Creating new shots and Managing templates
- Project reports