Don't waste any time searching nukescripts manually in your exlplorer. All your recent work is immediately accessible. You can also reveal a script directly in your explorer.
You can always decide how many scripts you want to see in the smartRecents window. If you need to you can also flush the list.
You can choose to automatically show the smartRecents window whenever you start a new NUKE session. Or use the hotkey to display the window whenever you like.
Like any other cragl product, SmartRecents can be installed with cragl connect directly inside NUKE.
Open connect and drag smartRecents to the right to reveal more information. Just click on "buy" and you will be located to the web page where you can purchase smartRecents. After purchasing you will receive a mail including an instal code. Now simply click on install, enter your received instal code and smartRecents will be installed automatically on your machine.
smartRecents can be accessed via NUKE's menu bar. Click on "cragl". In here you will find the submenu "smartRecents" with its commands "open smartRecents", "settings" and "about".
To open the recents panel: hold Alt or Option and press O.
The smartRecents window will also show up every time you launch NUKE unless you check the checkbox "hide smartRecents" at the bottom left.
smartRecents displays all of your nukescripts that you have recently worked on in a list. If you hover over a script the scripts path will show up as a tool tip.
• button "start new comp": Click to start a new NUKE session.
• button "load comp": Lets you choose a nukescript from a dialog.
• button "settings": opens smartRecents settings window.
• button "about": opens smartRecents about window.
• list "recent comps": To open a nukescript simply select one from the list and press enter or click "open selected".
• button "open selected": Opens the selected nukescript.
• button "reveal selected script": Reveals the selected nukescript in your explorer.
• button "close": closes the smartRecents window.
• Checkbox "hide smartRecents": You can choose to hide smartRecents the next time you launch NUKE. Just check "hide smartRecents".
You can then always access smartRecents via "cragl->smartRecents->recents panel". Or holding Alt or Option and pressing O.
To open the smartRecents settings click the "settings" button in the smartRecents window or navigate to "cragl->smartRecents->settings".
• Checkbox "show smartRecents panel on startup": Decide to having the smartRecents window being displayed or not when launching NUKE.
• input "number recent scripts": Here you can decide how many recent scripts to show up in the recent comps list.
• Button "Flush recents list now": You can clear your recent nukescripts list. After clicking this button the next time you open the smartRecents window the list is cleared out. Of course, this does NOT delete your nukescripts. It just removes it from the smartRecents list.
Here you will find some frequently asked questions on smartRecents. Please make sure to read them first. Please also have a look on the documentation. If you have any question that is not listed in here please don't hesitate to contact us. We are pleased to help you.
Each cragl tool can be installed via cragl connect - our free tool to install and manage all of your cragl tools directly inside NUKE. If you haven't already done so please download connect.
By opening connect you will see a list of all cragl tools. You can drag and drop it to the right hand side of the connect window to reveal more infos. Just click on "buy". After purchasing you will receive an install code for your tool. Now simply click "install now" and enter the received install code. The tool will be downloaded and installed automatically for you. So you don't need to struggle with any install issue.
To set the number of recent nukescripts to display in the smartRecents window you have to open smartRecents. Click "settings". The settings panel for smartRecents pops up in which you will find "number of recent scripts". By default its value is "10". You can change it to what ever number you need.
Just tick the checkbox "don't show this dialog again" on the bottom left. When checked you can then open smartRecents with the shortcut Alt+O. Or you choose "cragl->smartRecents->recents panel" from the menu bar.
To display the smartRecents window you can use the shortcut Alt+O or choose "cragl->smartRecents->recents panel" from the menu bar. If you like to display smartRecents permanently again simply make sure to uncheck the checkbox "don't show this dialog again" on the bottom left.
Here you will find an overview of the smartRecents's versions and its improvements. Please log in to download versions.